Due to probably the smallest possible grid dimension of just 2,5 cm in length and width and 5 cm in height, even projects for which the plans have already been drawn up can be carried out with ARGISOL®.
ARGISOL standard element:
- Due to the different thickness of insulation excellent inside and outside performance from the point of view of construction physics.
- Because of the dovetail-shaped grooves on the inside, the concrete combines with the boards in a perfect fit.
- Nubs at a short distance permit aligned and exact fitting.
- Metal spacers are laid firmly into the rigid foam boards.
- Sealing ribs prevent cement slurry from leaking out and the therefore eliminate the danger of thermal bridge.
- Spacing and end elements can be inserted.
- Spacing grooves allow for easy trimming of the building blocks in grids of 2,5cm.
- Spacer supports for reinforcing bars.
By use of Corner-, Angle- and T-Elements in addition to the Standard Elements, load bearing wall connections are realised by closed concrete core without disruptions by EPS-bridges - allowing an almost unlimited freedom in design.
|Thickness of the wall:||25 cm, not rendered|
|Weight of the wall:||350 kg/m², not rendered|
|380 kg/m², rendered both sides|
|Amount of concrete:||140 l/m² (0,14 m³/m²) wall space|
|Concrete C25/30 XC4 XF1 XA1 F3 8|
|according to EN 206 (formerly B25/08 KR)|
|Material:||Expanding polystyrol rigid foam board made from NEOPOR®, flame resistant, specific gravity 30 kg/m³ with laid in galvanized metal stays|
|Weight of building elements:||standard element: 1 m long, 25 cm high, 25 cm wide,|
|approximately 1,3 kg|
|U-parameter:||U = 0,27 W/m²K|
|Sound absorption:||proven sound absorption parameter for buildings of R´W = 45 dB, as certified by the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research (EMPA) in Duebendorf|
|Behaviour in case of fire:||licensed up to the limit of high-rise building, classification F90, licensed to be used as a fire wall, certified by the Material Testing Office for the Building Industry, Braunschweig|
|License:||ETA – 05/0170, Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt)|
1.1401 Rundungselement mit Scharnier und Keil
jojo hallo hallo